Friday, November 7, 2008

Contest Winner and Friday Fiction

Thank you to the lovely and talented Helen Hardt for joining us this week, and to all of you who joined us for our chat!

The winner of Helen's scorching hot story is...


Donnell


Congratulations, Donnell! I'll have Helen get in touch with you and she'll get you your copy of Seduced in Seoul!

I'm wildly excited about Elaine Levine's debut novel, Rachel and the Hired Gun, coming in January 2009 from Kensington Books! Click here to read the first chapter...but beware, waiting can be difficult, and I'm quite sure that once you read the first chapter you'll be dying for more! So, be sure and spend some time at Elaine's website: www.ElaineLevine.com. She has posted "prequel" clips that will satisfy just a bit more of your curiosity!

Have a great weekend! See you next week when I welcome back author Skhye Moncrief. We'll hear about her just released Halloween Time Guardians story.

1 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Hi Tiffany, and congratulations to Donnell! If you have her email address, just send it to me and I'll get her ebook to her. If you don't have it, Donnell, you can email me at helen@helenhardt.com.

Happy Friday!