Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Current Read: Addicted to Love by Lori Wilde





I've been tagged by my friend and colleague Viola Estrella over at Colorado Vixens!

Rules are simple; Link to the person who has tagged you. Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

Six Things That Make Me Happy...

1. A good book (duh!)

2. A nice, hot bath (with a good book)

3. My family and friends

4. The ocean (yeah, I'm into water)

5. Stolen moments...you know those snippets when time stands still

6. Writing...creating stories, worlds, characters

Now I'm going to tag:

Renee Knowles over at Authors and Books

Donnell Bell over at Five Scribes

Chiron O'Keefe at Write Soul

Lindsay Townsend

Skhye Moncrief

Lynda Hilburn over at Paranormality

4 comments:

Viola Estrella said...

Great list! Thanks for playing. I love the ocean too.

Lindsay Townsend said...

Super list, Tiffany! Thanks for passing it on. I'm now playing, too.

Chiron said...

Thanks for the tag, Tiffany! Now it's my turn. *grin*

Dena said...

Those are great things to be happy about Tiffany. A good book is always happy time.