Monday, February 9, 2009

What's on Tap this Week

Current Read: Sweet Trouble by Susan Mallery

Here's what's on tap this week at Armchair Heroines:

On Wednesday I'll be joined by my friend and author Joanne Sundell. Her newest book, The Parlor House Daughter, received an excellent review from Romantic Times. Stop by and learn more!

On Thursday I'll be hosting the lovely ladies of the Happily Ever After blog. It's my first ever group interview so be sure and join me on Thursday.

Here is some more information about Joanne and a few of the authors of Happily Ever After. There'll be more tomorrow as well:








Click here to read an excerpt from The Parlor House Daughter.
Click here to visit Joanne's website.

















Lee Silver is one member of the HEA blog. You can read an excerpt from her book The Twist here. You can check out her website here.








Bekki Lynn is an HEA author. Click here to visit her website and here to read the first chapter of her book, Last Glass of Wine.












Francesca Prescott is the author of Mucho Caliente! and a member of HEA. You can read an excerpt from Mucho here and visit Francesca's website here.












And don't forget, "Blind Date with a Book" is in full swing so tell me what's on your mind!

"Blind Date with a Book" is a chance for you to win and try out a surprise book. Anyone who comments over the next month will be entered into the drawing. I've wrapped five romance novels of various genres in brown paper (hence the "blind date" part). Winners will be drawn randomly on Valentine's Day, of course, from the commenters over the past month. You receive an entry for every time you comment, but you can only win once. Good luck!

4 comments:

Bekki Lynn said...

Wow! Tiffany, the 'blind date' books is a fabulous idea. I really like it.

I'll see you on Thursday.

Tiffany James said...

Thanks, Bekki! I think "Blind Date with a Book" is going to be great fun. Looking forward to Thurday.

Tiffany

Dena said...

Hi Tiffany, I read the excerpt from Joanne's book, it sure got my attention, it sounds so good. It wasn't what I thought it would be from the title.

Tiffany James said...

Dena,

Glad to hear you liked Joanne's excerpt! Let me know what you think of the whole book when/if you read it! :0)

Tiffany