Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Teasers on Tuesdays

I love to read, and long before I was a writer, I was a reader. I still read as much as I can - although time isn't quite as available as it used to be...not that I'm complaining or anything!

One way I like to celebrate my love of reading is to share teasers.

Want to join in the fun?

Simply pick a random page in your current read then pick a random line. Post the title, author and teaser in the comments section below. You can also leave the page number, just for fun.

Ready? Set. Tease!

Tiffany's Teaser:

Leave No Trace, a novella by Cindy Gerard in the anthology Deadly Promises

From page 139: So why did a knot of anxiety tighten inside his chest like a fist?

Leaves you with a few questions, doesn't it? You want to run out to the library or bookstore and pick it up, don't you?



0 comments: