Friday, August 1, 2008

Contest Winner & Some Fiction on this Fine Friday!

Happy August, everyone! Is it just me or did July disappear in the blink of an eye? Yikes!

OK, I know you all are on the edge of your seats waiting to see who won the contest for Lindsay's book, A Knight's Vow...

The winner is...

Oh, this is so exciting...

All right, I'll get on with it. I was just messing with you guys! :0)


Kimmy!!


Congratulations, Kimmy! A Knight's Vow will be winging its way toward you by the end of the day. Thank you to all of you for your comments and questions and an extra special thank you to Lindsay for hanging out with us this week!

I have some fun and fine fiction for you today, but first I'm pleased to announce that my website is officially up and running! Whew-ew! Feel free to drop by and check it out at http://www.tiffanyjames.net/. Be sure to click on the resources page. There's information for readers, writers, booksellers and librarians. A huge thank you goes to my webmaster, Devin, for all of his hard work and especially for putting up with me and my *throat clearing* rather exacting personality. Some people call him a computer ninja but he's my computer god!


So, on to the order of the day - Fiction!

Here is a trailer for Dance with Deception from lovely historical author, Tracy Goodwin. I haven't read this book yet but can't wait to get my hands on it!




Looks good, doesn't it? You can read an excerpt here.


In other fiction news, Monday is a HUGE day for Sherrilyn Kenyon fans. Her newest release in the Dark Hunters series, Acheron, will be available. You can find questions, some background info and an excerpt here.




So, now you have a good start on your fiction fix for this, the first Friday in August! Have a wonderful weekend and we'll see you next week. Our word wizard will be Silhouette Romantic Suspense debut author, Jennifer Morey! If you are in the northern Colorado area and would like to meet Jennifer in person stop by the Centerra Barnes & Noble in Loveland tomorrow from 2 - 4 pm. There's more information on Jennifer's website.

4 comments:

Lindsay Townsend said...

Hi Tiffany!
Just had a look at your new website - excellent! Love all the different links and writing tips. Lots of good stuff to browse.
Thanks!
Lindsay

Tiffany James said...

Lindsay,

Thanks for checking out the website! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I hope it will be a valuable resource for readers and writers!

Tiffany

Tracy Goodwin said...

Hi, Tiffany!

Thanks for featuring my trailer for DANCE WITH DECEPTION and your kind words. I feel so honored! You have a fabulous blog & I'll be stopping by regularly. ;)

Yesterday I caught Sherrilyn Kenyon's trailer on the SciFi network. I was so impressed! My husband gave it the best compliment, too -- that it looked like a movie and he'd go to see it on the silver screen.

Best wishes,

Tracy

Tiffany James said...

Tracy,

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad you like the blog, and we'd love to have you join us.

Sherrilyn is pretty amazing! I have been trying to read all of her books to get "caught up". I'm failing miserably (I had a bet with a friend that I could do it by the release of Acheron...yeah, right!). But I am enjoying every minute of it.

Can't wait to get my hands on your book! Hope to see you here at AH again soon. Good luck with your writing.

Tiffany :0)