Monday, October 27, 2008

Ooops!...Contest Winner

So I'm just slightly behind...I was supposed to announce the winner Friday, and it's Monday. Ooops!

Last week's contest winner, receiving an e-copy of Donna Hatch's debut novel, The Stranger She Married, is...

Linda Banche

Congratulations, Linda! E-mail me at Tiffany@TiffanyJames.net and I will get you your copy of The Stranger She Married.

A huge thank you to Donna Hatch for joining us last week, and thanks to all of you who commented.

All manner of craziness has broken out at my house so I won't be blogging this week. I need to corral the chaos...and I'm quite sure it's going to take a good part of the week! Thanks for bearing with me. Hope to see you all back next week when I feature Seduced in Seoul author Helen Hardt.

4 comments:

Eva S said...

Congrats Linda!
Good luck with your chaos, Tiffany! See you next week.

Asylumgirl said...

Hope the chaos calms down for you Tiffany. Have a great Halloween!

Deidre

Dina said...

congrats Linda. :)

Lee Silver said...

Yay, Linda, CONGRATULATIONS!

Good luck this week, Tiffany. Looking forward to next week's interview with Helen Hardt and your inside look at Seduced in Seoul :)

Lee

Lee Silver
"Romance with a Twist"
THE TWIST, BookStrand #1 Bestseller
www.LeeSilver.org