Monday, May 18, 2009

Still Have Spring on the Brain...


For last week's "Seven Spring Things" post I went through my garden/nature pictures which got me pining for some time in my garden. I really needed to write, but I couldn't focus. So I took the weekend off and spent it working in our backyard garden with my family! Just for fun, I thought I'd share the pictures with you - mostly because I still have Spring on the brain.

Butterflies hanging out on our Butterfly Bush:

































Bathtime for the neighborhood house sparrows:


Killdeer eggs in the field behind our house:


Do you have Spring on the brain? How do you like to experience the Spring?

Kris Kennedy author of The Conqueror will be here Wednesday!

Have a great Monday.

1 comments:

Chiron said...

Ah, Spring...

Today the clouds have rolled in and a cool breeze whips the trees into a frenzy. Spring is hiding her face!

My favorite way to experience Spring is two-fold. I love to celebrate the newly budding plants and fresh blossoms all around me. We also love to take drives to visit some of the spectacular waterfalls. In Spring, the snowmelt makes for some powerful streams and the weather is cool enough to make walking a pleasure. We take photos and enjoy strolling along the paths. Very nice!

I love the photos on your post, Tiffany! What a lovely garden you have!

Smiles,
Chiron O'Keefe
The Write Soul: www.chironokeefe.blogspot.com

Ps... Thanks so much for visiting my blog!