Friday, June 13, 2008

What's coming up...

Current Read: Melissa Mayhue's Soul of a Highlander

Thanks to everyone who visited and commented during our "Winning Wednesday"! Our contest for a signed copy of Going Topless by Renee Knowles is still going strong. Make sure you comment in order to be entered...you have until Monday night at midnight!

Here's a little preview of what's coming up at AH next week:

Monday - let's try something new! How about some book trailers? This is going to challenge me technologically. The computer and I don't always see eye-to-eye so hopefully I can figure out how to put some trailers on the blog for Monday.

Tuesday - a top ten list...how about the top ten vampire romances? Post some recommendations because I don't have a ton of experience in this area!

Wednesday - Lynda Hilburn will be our "Winning Wednesday Word Wizard" and we have a copy of her book The Vampire Shrink!

Thursday - I'm still thinking...

Friday - let's call it "Fiction Friday" and I will post a bunch of excerpts or links to excerpts!

It's an ambitious list but I am up for it if you are! Hope to see you there!

TGIF!!!

0 comments: