Friday, July 31, 2009

Contest Winner

Current Read: Dark Needs at Night's Edge by Kresley Cole (I'm on a paranormal kick!)


Congratulations to...

Chiron!!!!

Chiron won the copy of The Trouble with Moonlight by Donna MacMeans. Chiron, I know how to get a hold of you so we'll connect, and I'll get TTWM winging its way to you!

Thank you to all of you who joined in the conversation, and a special thanks to Donna for taking time to sit down and *chat* with us!

Have a wonderful weekend. Here's a little fun and happy to get it started:




This always makes me smile! We should all break out into spontaneous dancing (maybe even singing) everyonce in awhile! :0)

3 comments:

Chiron said...

*Squee!!!*

I think that's the sound that came out of my mouth! I'm so jazzed!! What a thrill. I can't wait to read this book.

And Tiffany, that video took my breath away. Tears in the eyes and a wonderful feeling in my heart. Wow. You've started my weekend off right. Thanks so much...

A huge Thanks to Donna!!!

--Chiron

Donna MacMeans said...

Tiffany - Thank you so much for having me! That vidio was fun and a great way to start a day.

Chiron - congratulations! Hope you enjoy The Trouble iwth Moonlight. Thanks for coming by!

Chiron said...

Thanks, Donna! I can't wait to read your book. Looks like so much fun!!

Tiffany, I love your blog so much, I gave you the "One Lovely Blog" award. Stop by the Write Soul to check out the details.

--Chiron
The Write Soul: www.chironokeefe.blogspot.com