Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ArmchairBEA: Best Loved Book Blogs

I'm a huge fan of blogs and blog reading and blog surfing - just ask my husband...he frequently has to disconnect the signal so I can actually get some writing and work done!

Here are some of my faves and why I love them:

RomCon - You'll find four blogs in one handy, dandy site. One blog focuses on Contemporary Romance, one on Historical Romance and one on Fantasy/Futuristic/Paranormal Romance. The fourth is the RomCon Central blog with a little bit of everything including updates on the RomCon Readers Convention.


The Book Reading Gals - Heather and Melanie have a spot on the web that's packed with info for romance readers: events, reviews, interviews, the RomCon Reading Challenge and the RomCon Spotlight which happens every Tueady and highlights an author attending RomCon.

Romancing the Book - Literally bursting at the seams with reviews, discussions, interviews, contests and giveaways.

Booking Through Thursday - A thought provoking, book-related question every Thursday.

The Book Binge - Here's their "About this Blog" blurb which explains it all:

We are three everyday average women who love to read. We don't have degrees in English and we're not professional writers, but we're fun, fearless, and we tell it like it is.

We're fans of romance so if we've read it, you'll hear about it...one way or another. Enjoy!

Access Romance - "Where readers and authors connect"

Beyond Her Book - Barbara Vey's blog at Publisher's Weekly.

A Bit O' Muslin - Historical romance author, Delilah Marvelle's blog. She posts once monthly (which works great for me because that's often the only time I have internet). A Bit O' Muslin is littered with strange and bizarre stories about the history of sex, scandalous women and lascivious men. Great fun!

Like with yesterday's post I could go on and on, but I'll stop here because my beloved is threatening to unplug the internet or take away my computer (if the former doesn't work)!

Thanks for stopping by ~

Tiffany

0 comments: