Thursday, May 12, 2011

Booking Through Thursday's Age Appropriate Question

Current Read: The Next Best Thing by Kristan Higgins

btt button

Do you read books “meant” for other age groups? Adult books when you were a child; Young-Adult books now that you’re grown; Picture books just for kicks … You know … books not “meant” for you. Or do you pretty much stick to what’s written for people your age?

Absolutely! I love to read YA and middle grade books (especially aloud to my nine year old daughter - we laughed till we cried while reading Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key). I still have some favorite picture books that will always have a special place on my bookshelf. And you'll have to pry my romance fiction out of my cold, dead fingers! Plus, you know what they say about age:

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. ~Mark Twain

How about you? Do you act your age when it comes to reading?


Tiffany

0 comments: