Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ArmchairBEA: 2011 Must Have Releases

Current Read: Kiss Me If You Can by Carly Phillips

Today's Armchair BEA post is all about 2011 releases I'm giddy to get my hands on. Some of these I have sitting on shelf but haven't been able to read them yet because I'm so far behind on the 2010 books I was giddy to get my hands on...*Sigh* Such is the life a book lover! Here's my partial list of 2011 need to have romance releases:





Blood Rights by Kristen Painter

Available October 1st, 2011










Leah and the Bounty Hunter by Elaine Levine

Available August 2nd, 2011








Healing the Highlander by Melissa Mayhue

Released February 22nd, 2011








Highlander's Curse by Melissa Mayhue

Released March 29th, 2011








Redeeming the Rogue by Donna MacMeans

Available August 2011








Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn

Available May 31st, 2011







Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole

Released February 15th, 2011







This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Released February 2011






A Lot Like Love by Julie James

Released March 2011






Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Released January 2011




Maid for Love by Marie Force

Released April 2011

** I'm thrilled to see Ms. Force self-publishing books because I love her writing and hate to wait so long for new books. Yeah, Marie!





Fool for Love by Marie Force

Available June 1st, 2011





There are so many more I'd love to list here, but I'm out of time! Check back in throughout the year...maybe I can swing an interview with a couple of these authors!

Thanks for dropping by Armchair Heroines today ~

Tiffany

2 comments:

Chachic said...

I really enjoyed reading A Lot Like Love so I hope you get to read it soon. I love Julie James and I think her novels are hilarious.

Tiffany James said...

Chachic ~

A Lot Like Love is actually next on my TBR pile! Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Maybe I'll just take a little peek tonight. :0)

Thanks for stopping by ~

Tiffany